Detroit Babies

Contemporary Photographers?

I am looking for a contemporary photographer to take DS's 6 month photos.  I am not interested in a chain store (Sears, Portrait Innovations.. etc).  Please recommend your fave photographer.

TIA! 

Re: Contemporary Photographers?

• I use Emily Dowd. www.ejphotos.com. She just came to my house last friday for Lexi's 6 month pictures. I love her. I can share her 3 month pictures if you pm me
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I second Emily Dowd. ?She did our wedding photos this past fall and we plan on using her once our baby gets here. ?:)?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • image? J & R 07 ?:
    I use Emily Dowd. www.ejphotos.com. She just came to my house last friday for Lexi's 6 month pictures. I love her. I can share her 3 month pictures if you pm me

YGPM!  Thanks for offering the pics up.  Your LO is SOOOO cute!

• I am also using Emily Dowd for my LO's photo's (newborn, 6mo, and 1 yr) once he arrives.  She is amazing!
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • image? J & R 07 ?:
    I use Emily Dowd. www.ejphotos.com. She just came to my house last friday for Lexi's 6 month pictures. I love her. I can share her 3 month pictures if you pm me

Are her rates/sitting fees pretty reasonable? We're in the market as well.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • I think her fees are great. I am very picky on photographers.

She charges 275 for newborn pic but it includes the disc and rights to the pic. She also take a ton of pictures and lets you change outfits on the LO. She also brings props with her and comes to your house so you don't have to take a baby that isn't immunized to somebodys studio.

She is also super sweet and makes you feel so comfortable.

• also HLF you will have a pm in 2 mins!
  • Check out Mod4 in Clawson.  I have never used them, but friends have, and they really liked them. They are very contemporary and right now they are offering a free session if you make a donation to a local animal shelter. 

www.mod4.com

• Just yesterday I got some information on the photographer Kathy Rizzo. I don't know much about her but the pictures I have seen are absolutely stunning. So far I have only seen newborn pics so you would have to see what ages she does do. I can't see why she wouldn't do 6 months, but who knows. Her website is www.kathyrizzo.com .
  • I bought a sitting for my family for Mothers Day from Jennifer Estelle: https://www.jenniferestelle.com/blog I really like her style.  A few other nesties have used her as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"