New to The Bump
Options

12 Months TTC

Good Afternoon Bump Community :) I am a newbie to posting on this site but have visited quite a bit in the last 12 months. My DH and I have been actively TTC for 12 months with no avail. Last week we received the results from the SA - normal and Monday was my HSG where everything looked normal as well. We have been given two additional months from my doc to try naturally and then we will start Clomid. I failed to mention that I have my DS from a previous relationship and he will be eight in July. So, here I am with my ovulation kit in hand, a thermometer, a calendar, and a ton of friends giving me great advice of "stop stressing about it" and "don't think about it, that's when it will happen." Apparently, they don't realize that to not think about it or not stress about it would mean shutting off my brain and sorry, but I can't do that. 

Re: 12 Months TTC

• Options
    Check out the Trouble Trying to Conceive board.  The girls over there can give you tons of information and support.  I love it. 
  • Options

Have you been charting? A normal couple has a 20% chance of conception every cycle, with perfectly timed intercourse.

Read Taking Charge of Your Fertility. Chart. Time intercourse. Do that for a few months before you jump on the Clomid bandwagon. And as PP said, if you do end up on Clomid, be sure your Dr. monitors you closely.

Many issues can be identified with charting. Annovulation. Short LP. Bad timing :) 

GL! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I signed up for fertilityfriend.com yesterday, thanks so much... I am headed over to the TTTC board now, wish me luck and thank you all.
  • Options
    GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"