Infertility
Options

nurse just call with my E2 level

367. Is there a chart somewhere around here i can view to see where I stand..good or bad? TIA

Re: nurse just call with my E2 level

• Options

It depends on what day of the cycle you are on.  Here's a website that may be able to help.

http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hormonelevels.html

Good luck.

TTC since April 2009 dx = PCOS; TTC History for DS - A FET miracle after 7 IUIs; 2 fresh transfers, and 1 other FET resulted in BFNs. Hoping and Praying for baby #2: Cycle 1 - FET; November 2012 BFN Next Steps - who knows? Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagesteveandkim2:

It depends on what day of the cycle you are on.  Here's a website that may be able to help.

http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hormonelevels.html

Good luck.

Thank you!

It looks like you had your transfer today if im reading your siggy correctly...good luck to you! Hope your tww fly's by!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    just wanted to say GOOD LUCK! =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi Nicole! I hope everything is going well.  I just had my ER today! SO PAINFUL @first. May I ask what an E2 is?
  • Options

My first IUI my e2 the day before trigger was ~900

IUI2:
      cd2 Estradiol (E2) < 20
      cd7 - 152
      cd9 - 210
      cd11 - 517
      cd13 - 1031 (triggered)

Hope that helps and good luck!

+++
  • Options

HI Again.

So I know you told my you were gonna start IVF on the 30th of last month?  Did that change? I started on 4/1.

here is approximately how mine went:

Baseline Ultrasound (US)= no follies or cysts

1st US= several small follies, Estrogen = 191

2nd US=  ~11 follies, Estrogen = 700's

3rd US= 14 follies, Estrogen = 1900's

4th US= 23 follies, Estrogen =2500's

I read some where that the estrogen should be like 200 for every good follie...not sure how true that is.  but I had my ER today and i was told that they got 10 eggs (not every follie has an egg).  GL!!!

Leslie

• Options
    imagelc2680:

HI Again.

So I know you told my you were gonna start IVF on the 30th of last month?  Did that change? I started on 4/1.

here is approximately how mine went:

Baseline Ultrasound (US)= no follies or cysts

1st US= several small follies, Estrogen = 191

2nd US=  ~11 follies, Estrogen = 700's

3rd US= 14 follies, Estrogen = 1900's

4th US= 23 follies, Estrogen =2500's

I read some where that the estrogen should be like 200 for every good follie...not sure how true that is.  but I had my ER today and i was told that they got 10 eggs (not every follie has an egg).  GL!!!

Leslie

Hi Leslie,

E2 is just another name for your estrogen level aparently.. i just figured this out today. =) I started lupron on the 31st as planned but they post poned me starting stims a couple of days due to the fact that i now have fibroids growing in my uterus....so it set me back. I started stims on the 16th so that puts me at Day 6 of stims. Today was my 2nd us/bw so it looks like im on target (or at least im praying I am!) My Re said that my temp. retrieval will be on monday, Day 11.

10 eggs is great!!! Rest up and get ready for retrieval! Best of luck to you & keep us posted!

Nicole

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"