Kansas City Babies

Anyone with any experience with a doula in this area?

I'm looking for a doula. (Though you probably figured that out already Tongue Tied)

I'm not terribly concerned with the cost (we can get a lot of it refunded by insurance) and my husband has become really excited about this as well.

Does anyone have a doula recommendation? I've been checking out a lot of local doula websites, and a lot of them sound like great women, but I was really hoping to find some reviews from other people..

Thanks!

Natural M/C-> 10/21/09

2011 Reading Challenge

2011 Reading Challenge
Adrienne has read 16 books toward her goal of 80 books.
hide
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Anyone with any experience with a doula in this area?

• We are using a doula we found off of dona.org.  I recommend looking up doula's on that site and interviewing them which is what we did.  Cami Nettekovehn. (and I knowwww I spelled her last name wrong but didn't want to look it up!) Her charge is 600 dollars, we've had 3 meetings so far with her and love her.
  • image vegandy:
    We are using a doula we found off of dona.org.  I recommend looking up doula's on that site and interviewing them which is what we did.  Cami Nettekovehn. (and I knowwww I spelled her last name wrong but didn't want to look it up!) Her charge is 600 dollars, we've had 3 meetings so far with her and love her.

This is who we're using!  Love her so far! 

Here is her website:

http://www.kansascitydoula.com/index.php

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Here comes baby girl #2!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  •     
  • We loved our doula....she's seriously the most compassionate woman ever! She teaches pre-natal yoga over at Darling Yoga in OP.  She has four kids of her own, three of which were natural births, so she's very knowledgeable and helpful as a doula in that respect!!

Her contact info can be found here....I couldn't recommend her enough!

http://www.mamayoga.net/Home_Page.php

(Sorry, I haven't yet figured out how to make a link clicky!!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards