Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Suggestions for best pads for after delivery?

I know I have heard recommendations on the types of pads to get for after delivery but I cant find any of those old posts. Please post your recommendations here!!

Re: Suggestions for best pads for after delivery?

• Always Overnight!! Get the thin ones, they do just as good as the thick ones without all the bulk!
    imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • The first week I used regular thicker  pads I took from the hospital.  Then after a week when my bleeding was lighter I used the Always Infinity and Stayfree (nighttime ones with wings).  Anything for nighttime is probably your best bet.  I'm 3 weeks post partum and I'm just using small panty liners now.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The ones from the hospital! I asked for another package and they lasted until I could use the regular ones I used to use, which are Always. I havent purchased them in so long, I cant remember what type! lol. 
  • imageWildCherry22:
    The first week I used regular thicker  pads I took from the hospital.  Then after a week when my bleeding was lighter I used the Always Infinity and Stayfree (nighttime ones with wings).  Anything for nighttime is probably your best bet.  I'm 3 weeks post partum and I'm just using small panty liners now.

This exactly.  Don't buy the bulky ones, you won't want to wear a diaper!  I didn't bleed that heavily, it started like a heavy period and after 4-5 days was like a regular/light period for maybe 1-2 weeks, then just spotting for another couple weeks.

DD february 2010 | DS october 2011

*please excuse my typos, bumping from my iphone*
  • I used Always Infinity- the overnight ones for the first few days as the flow was heavier and then the regular after that. Also get pantiliners for when it thins out- lasted a few weeks for me with just slight bleeding/discharge.
  • I used the hospital ones while it was heavy. Then I just switched to Always Longs. The overnights were too  big.
  • Always infinity are awesome!
  • Always infinity overnight. I haven't had a leak yet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Always Infinity - the heavy flow and the perfect length!

• I used Always Overnight with Wings for the first week, now I'm using the Slender ones.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"