Babies: 9 - 12 Months

HELLO BUMPIES!!!

Who is here and whacha doing?

Monk crawled today and my good friend told me she was pregnant! GOOD DAY!!

Re: HELLO BUMPIES!!!

• Hey Kit!

I'm doing great (minus the annoying choir of frogs I have to listen to). Natalie has been an angel today! Whats new with you? 

• Hi pretty!

WTG Monk! Did you see my FB? AJ stood on his own! Oh oh AND a good friend told me his wife is expecting! Yay for good days! :)

• Loading the player...
  • I'm here.

It's been a great day today.

I had a great workout, I got a ton of laundry done, I made a fabulous dinner, I was mellow about Jake's napping and he was in a great mood all day and fell asleep on his own for two hours this afternoon and now I'm just bumping and watching tv.

I'm going to go to bed soon though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageblessed_wife:

Hey Kit!

I'm doing great (minus the annoying choir of frogs I have to listen to). Natalie has been an angel today! Whats new with you? 

Yay Natalie!! I am usually asleep by now, but I am in such a good mood I can't sleep! 

• My day was crap, but at least it should make tomorrow seem pretty good by comparison. Glad to hear yours was good!

DD's sleeping in her crib to the tune of Rockabye Lullaby's Queen album.

I'm applying for jobs.

• Hello.

S has been a monster today, I think that she is getting her 3rd top tooth. But I think she may have fallen asleep, thank goodness.

• imagekatiekate1974:

Hi pretty!

WTG Monk! Did you see my FB? AJ stood on his own! Oh oh AND a good friend told me his wife is expecting! Yay for good days! :)

OMG! No I didn't see that yet!! GO AJ!!!

• I'm here. I had to get 2 fillings today and DD locked herself out of the house. I think I need to go to bed early.
  • imagekit443:
    imagekatiekate1974:

Hi pretty!

Here, I will save you the trouble!

Oh, and as ususal, awesome siggy pic :)

• imagekatiekate1974:
    imagekit443:
    imagekatiekate1974:

Hi pretty!

Here, I will save you the trouble!

Too late!! I have already gone and commented on the super cuteness!

• Hi!  Love the new siggy.  Are we doing the WAGS that was suggested the other night?  Congrats on Monk's newfound mobility! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm here and I have a beer!

Lamest. rhyme. eva.

Lila climbed up a full flight of stairs tonight it about twenty seconds flat - that was AFTER she climbed onto a table at daycare. She's a spider monkey.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"