Re: Baby Shower locations — The Bump
New York Babies

Re: Baby Shower locations

Hi ladies,  I am looking for suggestions for a baby shower venue on Staten Island. I would like to have a Sunday brunch/lunch for about 30 people. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Re: Baby Shower locations

• I threw a bridal shower at Real Madrid and they were great to work with (and I LOVE their food)

My bridal shower was at Canlon's by the Oakwood train station and it was great.

DaNoi on Fingerboard Rd

Nino's on Hylan

Carmen's (in the Annadale area on the water)

The Roadhouse on Clove Rd by the SIE

Oriental Plaza on Richmond Ave

A lot people have showers at the Marina Grand, but I really wouldn't recommend the place, I don't like it at all. Every time I get invited to something there I always find an excuse to get out of going.

Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Check out the Manor Restaurant and the Armory Inn as well.  I've been to showers at both places and they were great.
  • Nova726Nova726
    Eighth Anniversary 5000 Comments Name Dropper
    Just be careful with the Manor, I went there for a shower and the AC wasn't working that day, it was hot as hell up there.  Also, somebody had brought 2 big trays of 7-layer/rainbow cookies to serve with the cake and they "mysteriously" disappeared. 
    Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards