2nd Trimester

m/s at 26 weeks? really?

Ugghhh!  I am 26w5d and I still have m/s.  Seriously?  I ate my breakfast this morning.  That usually takes care of it.  But apparently not today.  Oh well. 

Done venting!

Re: m/s at 26 weeks? really?

• Awe! Yea m/s can strike whenever...it's always lurking...(at least I feel like it is...) :) I'm on the same boat (still get queasy in the morning)...hopefully it's just a one time thing!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yeah, mine went away at 24 weeks and then came back at 30 weeks!  But honestly, by now it's just part of my morning routine:  shower, vomit, brush teeth, dry hair, etc. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a friend who was only sick the last month or so and another friend who was sick nearly until 5 months, and then again the last month or two. It's a vicious beast.
    Natural M/C-> 10/21/09

2011 Reading Challenge

2011 Reading Challenge
    Adrienne has read 16 books toward her goal of 80 books.
    hide
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Well, the doc told me to watch how much more I gain this pregnancy.  I suppose if I keep up with the m/s I won't have much to worry about!  LOL.  Wink
  • I hope you feel better soon . . I was sick my entire pregnancy last time (and I'm still sick this time around . . .)
  • imagescoutkate:
    Yeah, mine went away at 24 weeks and then came back at 30 weeks!  But honestly, by now it's just part of my morning routine:  shower, vomit, brush teeth, dry hair, etc. 

Aww! That sucks that it's now your routine! Mine just came back yesterday - at least, I think it's M/S...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"