Oregon Babies

Car Seat Clinics, Please go to one!!!

Here is the website for clinics. I can't urge you enough to attend one and preferably with your husband and anyone who will be driving with your baby. So many people seem to think they're doing it right and I can assure you you are NOT! It seems like at least every week at some Mom's Club Event or something I see a baby who is not strapped in tight enough or correctly or someone tells me they don't know what a latch system is or how to use the anchor straps and this totally scares me and breaks my heart. There are two huge parts to using a child seat, installing it correctly in your car AND strapping your baby in correctly. These clinics will go over both. DH and I took our carseats in to be installed before our son was born and then we went again with him to make sure we were strapping him in correctly. We've gone again with every new carseat and every new car and we learn something new each and every time.

https://www.childsafetyseat.org/calendar.html

Re: Car Seat Clinics, Please go to one!!!

• Ditto everything Alyssa said!!  It only takes about an hour of your day, and it's SO worth it!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Agreed! Matt is a police officer and they do clinics at City Hall. He has parents, grandparents, babysitters, etc., come through the clinic all the time. We had a fellow officer come by the house to make sure my installation was correct. It wasn't. So he tightened it up and made it all safe and sound for Raleigh to ride in. Make sure your babies are safe when they ride!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for posting this! I couldn't remember where to find it and wanted to attend one. Smile
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"