3rd Trimester

NBR: Facebook...

I have some ex co-workers on there.  They annoy me.  Why don't I just delete them off my friend list?  I mean really....why don't I???
Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder

Re: NBR: Facebook...

• I ignored my mom's friend request and deleted MIL from my list too...If I need to *** about anything, I don't need 20 comments about it from them.
  • imageMarcnShaun:
    I ignored my mom's friend request and deleted MIL from my list too...If I need to *** about anything, I don't need 20 comments about it from them.

I'm so envious that you deleted your MIL. I wish I could. I love her IRL but on FB she drives me out of my mind!

• Loading the player...
  • Go for it..About half my friends are for facebook games (meaning I have no idea who they are)..I think some of my friends took me off theirs because of my games Embarrassed Doesnt hurt me though, I like em :)

I did hide a few people one girl because her twilight updates were getting obnoxious..I usually wont delete them though just hide em..

ETA: Luckily the IL's dont have FB..my mom does but she doesnt bug me and plays my games.. but I'd prob lose it if SO's mom added me

• hmm, yes - I could just hide them too.  IN reality I should delete them, but I always worry that for some reason down the road I would want to/need to spy on them.   I know, that is dumb!  Probably not even very logical, we don't work together any more and never see eachother. 
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • imageMarcnShaun:
    I ignored my mom's friend request and deleted MIL from my list too...If I need to *** about anything, I don't need 20 comments about it from them.

You can adjust your privacy settings so that they won't see your status updates, etc. I won't deny a family member, but I do limit what my older family members can see on my page. I rarely post anything they shouldn't see...but just in case. :)

Hawaii
  • imagesmilejenn:

imageMarcnShaun:

You can adjust your privacy settings so that they won't see your status updates, etc. I won't deny a family member, but I do limit what my older family members can see on my page. I rarely post anything they shouldn't see...but just in case. :)

This exactly is what I do.  My theory was that I have some cool aunts/uncles/cousins that I don't mind what they see, and if I add them, I have to add everyone.  This way, I don't worry about hurting anyone's feelings.  I'm not down with drama over facebook.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesmilejenn:

imageMarcnShaun:

Oh, I know but if they see a comment a friend wrote or anything - I get 20 comments from them about it. They've actually emailed DH's friends over comments written on his wall telling his friends that they don't want to see it. It's just easier to ignore them then to try to hide stuff.
  • You could hide them too...  and all their posts...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"