Boston Babies

back pain - alternative medicine

Hi there - I'm at 18 weeks and having a lot of back pain, and am considering trying acupuncture or a chiropractor. I wondered if anyone on the board had good luck with either for lower back pain/sciatica while pregnant? If so, any names you'd recommend? I live in Arlington, so somewhere nearby would be great but all names and stories welcome. Thanks!

Re: back pain - alternative medicine

• My chiro is the BEST!! Has helped me soo much,back pain and si pain. She is in Needham~ Live well chiropractic

Dr. Jacqueline Bouley 617-939-6752

• I'm not in your area for a rec, but seeing a chiro did wonders for my lower back and pelvic pain during pregnancy
    DS1 6/07
    DS2 (born at home) 7/09
    DD1 (born at home) 1/12
  • Loading the player...
  • I am now 1 month post partum but had the best chiropractic and acupuncture treatments during my pregnancy. I would highly recommend ChiroCare in Arlington (right on Mass Ave across from Isis!!). Rob Kum is an excellent chiropractor and Sharon Levy was my acupuncturist.They are both wonderful! It was great to go to one office instead of a few around town. They helped my lower back pain and overall achiness I felt during my pregnancy. The chiropractic treatments helped relieve alot of tension I was carrying and the acupuncture helped to move the laboring along (plus extremely relaxing). I cannot recommend enough! Their Arlington office phone is 781-488-3388. Good luck and enjoy!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"