South Florida Babies
Options

Stroller Parking Permit

Good Morning Ladies,

Do any of you know where i can get the stroller parking Permit i heard its only for Dade but i cant find out where.

JO

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Stroller Parking Permit

• Options

Ooh!  You can purchase them at some hospital's gift shop.  Good to know as a to-do for dad during the hospital stay!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love mine! It's the best thing ever! I wish Broward had one too!
    image image

• Options

Sah-WEET! they can be purchased @ Baptist :)

TTC #1 May/June 2008
    CP 7.19.08
    Dx with PCOS 3.27.09
    HSG 7.15.09 = All clear
    8.09 & 9.09(re-try) IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel=cancelled due to cysts
    10.09 IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel Crinone 8%=BFP!
    22mm Follie / 60mil & 48mil post wash counts Beta #1 (14dpiui)= 102 Beta #2 (18dpiui)= 714 12.3.09 HB 135bpm

Our baby boy was born on 7.8.10 @ 38 weeks 2 days! 2:17pm 6lbs 8oz 20" long
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    TTC #2
    HSG 2.2013 - IUI 1/2, 3/4 = BFN - Took 4 month forced break
    IUI 5/6 Clomid 150mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel ( 11 & 15 mil post wash counts) = 2ww
  • Options
    Can you use the Miami-Dade permit it even if you live in Broward? I have seen some malls in Broward with designated parking for people with strollers but I did not know you need an actual permit.
  • Options
    Matt got it through his office.  You do need the birth certificate but that's about it.  BEst thing ever, I wish I could have it until he's off to college LOL.
  • Options

imagekarukaru:
    Can you use the Miami-Dade permit it even if you live in Broward? I have seen some malls in Broward with designated parking for people with strollers but I did not know you need an actual permit.

Yeah, Miami Dade has actual permit.  I don't remember how much it costs but it lasts until the child's 3rd birthday.

• Options

Loving mine too!!  You can purchase it at the Baptist Hospital Gift shop - I think it was like $17. 

• Options
    imageMrsJuneHawk:

imagekarukaru:

Yeah, Miami Dade has actual permit.  I don't remember how much it costs but it lasts until the child's 3rd birthday.

Can you use it in Broward?

• Options
    imagekarukaru:
    imageMrsJuneHawk:

imagekarukaru:

Can you use it in Broward?

no, it's a miami dade permit, not a broward permit.

• Options
    I don't think Broward has this program.  I haven't seen any of these parking spots at any of the Broward places I've gone to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"