1st Trimester

cramps

Cramps and bloating = perfectly normal, right?

I usually don't cramp much during AF, but I'm pretty crampy right now... No spotting, just crampy. Reassure me?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: cramps

• I was pretty crampy really early on (3+ weeks to 5ish weeks).  Seems to have calmed down after that.  I think things are just growing and stretching--totally normal!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Bloating VERY normal.  I feel like a human floatation device!!!  My nurse told me she thought AF was coming for 3 months with the cramps she was having.  Lastly, as long as your cramps are not severe or accompanied by bleeding take a deep breath and just think, your pregnant  :-)

For me I take a warm bath or a heating pad and that really helps.  Drink a lot of water that helps too......

• Loading the player...
  • imagelindsey913:
    I was pretty crampy really early on (3+ weeks to 5ish weeks).  Seems to have calmed down after that.  I think things are just growing and stretching--totally normal!

Exactly the same. It was non-stop and not being able to take meds/use a heating pad was awful! 

• Ok :) I'll believe you! It's too bad women have to be fearful over the course of the first trimester... It's going to be a loooong couple months!
  • I say normal.  I was crampy for my first child (12 now) and I've been crampy for this second one.  You might wanna take a hot bath, afterward try little stretches.  I dunno about the heating pad though... I think I read that anything over 102 is bad for baby in the what to expect book.
  • I have a question about cramps...  Has anyone had vaginal pressure cramping? Like someone kicks you down there...  Just pressure  These have been my cramps..  Such fun! 

Along with the wonderful other pregnancy symptoms.  

However so grateful we are pregnant!!!!!! 

• I haven't experienced the "vaginal pressure cramping" while I was pregnant (yet) but I have had them in the past.  Doesn't really help you other then I know what you mean by VPC...hehe

• Just spoke to my Doctor and she said it is round ligament pain from being on my feet.  Surprised it is RLP when I am in my first trimester...

VPC  is how I found out I was pregnant, I was teaching when I thought one of my students came and just kicked me in the crotch.  (They didn't just felt like it.) 

• Normal!! I've been crampy too- but more like RLP. It's right side only, super low. I coughed last night and almost screamed it hurt so bad for a minute!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Yes love. Very normal.

<3 Bumpie Veteran from December 2010 Mama's <3 -
    BFP - TTC Cycle #6: Clomid + HCG Trigger + TI + Progesterone - EDD: 12/11
    Beta #1: 4/1 - 51.5   Beta #2: 4/3 - 189   Beta #3: 4/6 - 778.9
    AMH: 1.06  FSH: 10.7
    DS: 11/2010 Clomid + HCG Trigger + IUI + Progesterone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"