South Florida Babies

OBGYN

Can anybody recommend a good OBGYN that's open on the weekends? I took an at home pregnancy test last night and it came back positive! I need to schedule a pregnancy test at the doctor but I can't find the time to get there during the week. I am starting a new job and don't feel comfortable asking for an hour or so off. I live in Aventura. Any suggestions?

Re: OBGYN

• No recs on doctors, but CONGRATS!
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Congrats! I am not sure if there are any doctors that open on the weekends but maybe you can try a walk-in clinic? or planned parenthood?
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't know of any OB-GYN's that open on the weekend but if have taken more than one test at home, I can pretty much guarantee you that you are indeed pregnant and there is no need to take one at the dr's unless you are concerned and want to have allof your levels checked. Most dr's won't see you until you are 2 or 3 months along.

Planned parenthood is probably open on weekends and offer pregnancy tests, too.

Congrats on your pregnancy!

• imageVandRicky:

I don't know of any OB-GYN's that open on the weekend but if have taken more than one test at home, I can pretty much guarantee you that you are indeed pregnant and there is no need to take one at the dr's unless you are concerned and want to have allof your levels checked. Most dr's won't see you until you are 2 or 3 months along.

Planned parenthood is probably open on weekends and offer pregnancy tests, too.

Congrats on your pregnancy!

ditto this and congrats!!

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"