TTC After a Loss
Options

Clomid when you're O'ing on your own?

Is this commonly done? I'm trying to get an idea of what the RE might tell us to do (yes, I'm over-thinking all of this)... I have super long cycles (60+ days usually) and don't usually O until CD 45 or so.  Is this something they'd give Clomid for?

Any other ideas what they might do for long cycles? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage

Re: Clomid when you're O'ing on your own?

• Options
    I think that is something they would rx clomid for.  To move O date to a more reasonable cycle day.  Good luck at your RE appt, when is it?
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

• Options

imageMrs.EmmaLouise:
    I think that is something they would rx clomid for.  To move O date to a more reasonable cycle day.  Good luck at your RE appt, when is it?

Thanks :)  It's May 5th... it seems like such a long time to wait :-/

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am starting Clomid today for this reason.... my cycles we 42+days...I would O around CD25-30... so my Dr. put me on Clomid to move my O day to CD 16.  I hope it works!
    ~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • Options
    I'll start clomid next cycle for this same basic reason.  My dr is in hopes that an earlier O will help avoid chromosomal issues.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Options
    I O on my own, but had low progesterone, so clomid was prescribed for me.  I usually O'd around CD18, so not extremely late, but clomid made me O a little sooner, like CD15.  The clomid also increased my progesterone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"