South Florida Babies

Help finding Baby Shower Dress???

Hi Girls,

I know i dont post on here much I am more of a lurker due to not being able to have internet access at work :( but I would like to ask if you girls have any ideas where I can look for a cute long or knee length flowy dress for my baby shower in June... I have a few places I need to go to but would like to know any places you girls like or can recommend they don't have to be maternity. Thanks again in advance :)

Evelyn

Re: Help finding Baby Shower Dress???

• Ann Taylor Loft and White House/Black Market have very nice dresses that are perfect for showers.  Ann Taylor Loft also has a maternity line on their website. 
  • Olian Maternity has beautiful print dresses. They have a store on Miracle Mile and also sell at Nordstrom. HTH
  • Loading the player...
  • I've found a handful of comfy and cute maxi dresses at Ross or TJMaxx.  And because they're so flowy, you really don't even need maternity.  I've gotten two so far, one was $11 and the other was $14 (I think).  You really can't beat it. Plus I've seen a couple that were a little more dressy if you need something nicer.  Pair it with a cute pair of embellished sandals and a sweater or shrug.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"