South Florida Babies

4 months (15 weeks) bump picture

I am finally starting to get a bump. I don't look pregnant yet, I just look like I drank too many beers (which I don't like too much, I can't wait to have a cute pregnant belly -  I hate this in between stage). Anyhow, I'm excited so I thought I would share

Re: 4 months (15 weeks) bump picture

• You look awesome.  I'm not pregnant and my stomach doesn't look that flat.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I don't see a bump....or any beers! LOL. You look great. Now I feel like I look 6 months pregnant!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I looked at your picture and thought "cute picture, but I don't see a bump!". THEN I remembered that you already have an almost 2 year old. So I decided I officially hate you for looking like that at 4 months with your second child. You look amazing! 

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • LOL Thanks girls! there is definitely a little bump. I mean, people can't tell i'm pregnant yet but I'm excited that its staring to come out. I just hate this in between stage because I feel fat because my clothes are tighter but I do not look pregnant yet (I know I am being irrational because I am pregnant and my stomach is supposed to grow.) I loved my first pregnancy and I remember feeling the same way until I had an actual bump. The bump made me feel very womanly and sexy (especially my boobs! LOL) but right now I just feel yucky.
  • How is that you look like a super model and you're pregnant with your second child?! :) I do see that tiny bump :) Congrats!
  • You look great!  I don't see any beers either.  :)

• You look gorgeous!!!! I see the teeny bump :) I was big as a house at 15 weeks with Zachary... LOL!!!

Actually I remember very vividly I was only 16 weeks pregnant and someone asked me if I was due the next month. So embarrassing. In a way even though you are in the "in between" stage at least you don't have to deal with stuff like that!!!! Ha ha!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Hell I wish I could have your "beer belly" on an every day basis. lol Congrats on reaching your 4 months and looking so great. Plus the fact you already had 1 child and still look like this, makes me Angry. hehehehe j/k You are blessed mama.
  • You look great!  Your bump is teeny tiny!
  • You look incredible! At 4 months pregnant with #2, I was already pretty big and now I am in my 6 month and huge. I am super jealous :-)
  • Wow, you look awesome!
  • Than you! you are all so sweet! =)
  • You look AMAZING! Pregnant? Where?!!! ----> I'm 5 months and look like i'm having an elephant. I somehow missed that sexy in-between stage you are experiencing..lol.
  • Wow, you look amazing! I definitely see an eenie weenie baby bump :)

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Wow you look great. I have a bigger tummy than you and I'm not even pregnant lol.
  • AlbahAlbah member
    You look awesome!!!! I also took a double take to see the bump, but I can appreciate the little bump now! ;) I was very similar to you at that stage and grew greatly from 16 to 22 weeks!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• wow!   you look great!

• imageDash26:
    You look AMAZING! Pregnant? Where?!!! ----> I'm 5 months and look like i'm having an elephant. I somehow missed that sexy in-between stage you are experiencing..lol.

LOL, Thanks but you misunderstood, lol I hate the in-between stage, having a bump is what makes me feel very sexy. Right now I just feel fat because my clothes are tighter and no one can tell I'm pregnant yet. I want my bump! lol =)

• Thank you girls! =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"