New York Babies

Babymoon ideas

Hello - 

I am new to the Bump and I was wondering if you ladies are doing some type of Babymoon.  I am due in September and was thinking about going somewhere with my husband for a long weekend in June or July.  Anyone have any recommendations of a place with a good spa and an outdoor heated pool and is pregnant friendly?  I was thinking about The Sagamore or maybe somewhere in Cape May like Congress Hall, but I have never been to either.  Am definitely open to suggestions.  Thanks!

Re: Babymoon ideas

• I love Congress Hall!  It is the BEST place to go for a babymoon (w/out having to step onto an airplane).  It provides the charm of a historic property with the comforts of modern amenities including a new spa, Aveda products in your room (love), and beach service with lounge chairs, umbrellas, and food service!  They do have a pool (heated) as well.  We love it there and I would highly recommend it for a babymoon destination.  The prices can be high (especially peak season) so if you can sneak off during the week you'll save yourself some $$$.  Have fun!
  • The spa in New Paltz, NY Spa at Mohonk is supposed to be great and Hudson Valley should be nice. Maybe get a babymoon (massage, etc) package at the spa and stay somehwere nearby if it's a little less expensive

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"