1st Trimester

Jolly Ranchers

H just got back from Walgreens. He brought me this big bag of sour apple and watermelon flavored assorted Jolly Rancher stuff. It has suckers, "doubles", and the long ones. They're really helping with my nausea. Just thought I'd throw that out there in case they could work for someone else!

Re: Jolly Ranchers

• Those and laffytaffy helped me!

• Yes

And cheaper than the preggie pop drop things too!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I remember chewing on those like crazy when I was pg with DS.  They definitely did help!
  • I bought bags of Jolly Ranchers and Sour Patch Kids when I was at Target the other day, just so I'd have then on hand. :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • i loved sour patch kids with her but with this one not so much
  • Mmm, jolly ranchers sound so good! I haven't had them in forever! I don't even have nausea or morning sickness, but I think I need some jolly ranchers now!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I lived off of Jolly Ranchers in my 1st tri and halfway into my 2nd.  They are the best, and way cheaper than preggie pops.

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• DH and I got Jolly Rancher Smoothie for Easter. So good! I've had the watermelon and orange smoothie ones so far. There is a berry flavor, but I haven't had that yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Those saved me this and last pregnancy!! Plus they are great!
  • I've been using Jolly Ranchers too!  They are great since my nausea is light and just comes and goes so I can just pop one in to make it through.  Plus, I can eat them at work and no one has any idea.

image   image

• Jolly Ranchers have helped me a ton! I need to pick up some more today, actually!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always,
    As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
    - Robert Munsch
  • Those have helped me, and so have the airheads suckers. They are really good, especially the blue ones.  Whenever I feel my mouth starting to water like I'm gonna puke I pop one of these in.  I hope they keep doing the trick!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"