Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Re: omgz blondie!

• jaw drop!!! please don't be pricey, please don't be pricey . . .

:::cautiously opens link:::

• its not bad at all!! i love love love it and i think its perfect for M!! she would look stunning in it!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in love! And of course it's from GAP. I lurve GAP!!! It was my first place of employment after all Wink

SOLD!

• oh i found you another one! its pink and orange!

link

• image*blondie*:

I'm in love! And of course it's from GAP. I lurve GAP!!! It was my first place of employment after all Wink

SOLD!

oh, please. i freaking love gap with my heart and soul. its my go-to for everything!! i ALWAYS find something in there!!

• geez . . . the bank may be sending me a cautious e-mail tomorrow. lol

• lol!

i love those 2 dresses. .i kinda wish L needed a bday one bc i would so get one of them! FI will KILL me if i change her outfit again!

im almost positive i will be getting gap giftcards since people know what a spaz i am for that store and they will def be bought!

• Slipping in... I love the first one the best :)  It makes me want a girl the next time!  Slipping out....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekyrastapp:
    Slipping in... I love the first one the best :)  It makes me want a girl the next time!  Slipping out....

um, and your little man in the sweater vest makes me need a boy! lol

• imageekolenda:

imagekyrastapp:
    Slipping in... I love the first one the best :)  It makes me want a girl the next time!  Slipping out....

um, and your little man in the sweater vest makes me need a boy! lol

I have to admit he is pretty darn cute in that vest isnt he LOL... 

• ::backs slowly out of thread pretending to not see anything::

You girls make it so hard to not spend all my money! 

• There is a full toddler blazer outfit in yellow and blue that may possibly be waiting in the back of my closet for a hopeful blonde boy someday.

Possibly.

• image*blondie*:

There is a full toddler blazer outfit in yellow and blue that may possibly be waiting in the back of my closet for a hopeful blonde boy someday.

Possibly.

oh dear lord. i would be completely fine with another girl but i would be thrilled with a boy!

and if said blazer outfit exists.. you must send to potential eko baby boy after said usage. kthx.

• image*blondie*:

There is a full toddler blazer outfit in yellow and blue that may possibly be waiting in the back of my closet for a hopeful blonde boy someday.

Possibly.

That sounds really cute!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"