LGBT Parenting

Why doesn't my baby want a birthday? ;-)

At this rate Mrs._F is going to have her baby before me! Stick out tongue  I've had plenty of contractions but nothing regular.  I hope the ones I am having are at least  enough to make a little progress.  We go back to the OB in the morning for another check and if I make it through the weekend with no baby then we'll induce next week.  As much as I'd love to avoid an induction I also would like to have this kid while my parents are here.  So please keep (or start!) sending baby vibes this way.  I'm sooo ready to meet this boy or girl.

xo! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Why doesn't my baby want a birthday? ;-)

• what has worked for friends whose babies were too sticky: big pan of brownies, huge plate of lasagne, acupuncture.  I'll probably pick all three if that happens to me.  Best of luck to you all.  I hear it's pretty normal to sometimes wait 2 weeks for the baby.  sounds like a stubborn Taurus like me-you might have to wait till the end of April if that's the case! 

• Sending good vibes your way.
  • Loading the player...
  • I think the baby just really wanted to prove your point over K's point on when the due date should be.  ;-)

And bounce on that ball, girlie - bounce him/her down!  lol  Plus, it's just fun.  ;-)

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• He is just waiting for the perfect day to be born!

Come out Baby Two, the internet aunties want to ohh and ahh over you.

• That womb is nice and cozy!
  • imageMarcyIam:

I think the baby just really wanted to prove your point over K's point on when the due date should be.  ;-)

And bounce on that ball, girlie - bounce him/her down!  lol  Plus, it's just fun.  ;-)

I do! The ball is very comfy :-)  The thing is that apparently the baby is already really low.  At my check on Monday, Dr. G, was surprised at just how low.  So I guess s/he is just hanging out with no motivation to leave! :-)

• imageTwo*True:
    imageMarcyIam:

I think the baby just really wanted to prove your point over K's point on when the due date should be.  ;-)

I do! The ball is very comfy :-)  The thing is that apparently the baby is already really low.  At my check on Monday, Dr. G, was surprised at just how low.  So I guess s/he is just hanging out with no motivation to leave! :-)

Let's see Hmm, you have free "womb" service, cozy digs, two parents who love talking to you and "rubbing" your head and belly (albeit through mommy's belly), and get to soak in a nice warm bath...hmm, I might want to take my time arriving also (oh, I did...I was a MONTH late...I was just so laid back Cool).

Seriously speaking, come on baby girl or baby boy, there are so many of us that want to meet and spoil you!

True, sending you baby vibes and hugs!

BEST!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Hang in there, Two! Big Smile
  • imageTwo*True:

At this rate Mrs._F is going to have her baby before me! Stick out tongue

NOT FUNNY!!! Stick out tongue  There's so much I want to do before he comes!!!! LOL

I'm sending my best baby vibes!!  C'mon Baby Two True!!!  Yes

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Annie didn't want to come out either. I swear she was holding on to my ribcage with both hands.

Hopefully your LO will make an appearance soon.

Allye allye in come free! Come out come out where ever you are!

~Kennedy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ok, so I was rooting for Easter and that didn't happen, so its now or never little Two!
    image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"