Success after IF
Options

5dp5dt - Not sure what to think - Please Help

I've been having AF type cramping ever since my ER - sporadic and not very bad at all.  Today (and yesterday maybe), I've noticed that when I get them, they are a bit more noticeable (still very tolerable though).  I've also been having some low back pain.  This all feels very similar to PMS.  My ovaries also feel similar to how they felt when I was stimming and the bloat is still there (these two symptoms seemed a bit worse when I woke up this morning).

Do you think I'm out? 

ETA:  I really appreciate your opinions on things since you've always been supportive, yet honest before.  Thanks!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: 5dp5dt - Not sure what to think - Please Help

• Options
    Not necessarily. I didn't do IVF, but both kids I had cramping and was sure my period was just around the corner.
    My two PCOS miracles! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Have you tested yet?  I think cramping is positive as some ppl do have implantation cramping. 

Bloat stays around for quite some time - especially once you are pg. 

Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been, and am still cramping with this pregnancy. While I did not do IVF, I would not consider any of your symptoms to mean you are out yet .
  • Options

i had cramping, spotting & bleeding that started around 5dp5dt- i tested @ 6dp5dt & thought it was a BFN- but when i started blleding heavily @ 8dp5dt i tested again- and BFP- so i dug the old stick out of the trash & saw the faintest line ever!

so yes- cramping can be very normal! good luck!

• Options

With my first IVF BFP (with Paige) I had no cramping or anything.  I thought I was out.  With this IVF BFP (5w1d today), I cramped the entire time! My ovaries hurt, my back hurt...everything! I thought for sure I was out because it was so different from my first pregnancy.  However, I got a BFP at 4dp5dt and have had 2 positive betas!

So you never know!

Good luck! Are you going to POAS? 

DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I had some cramping leading up to my BFP from IVF.  I also cramped a bit the first trimester.

You're not out until you're out....here's hoping you'll get your BFP soon :)  Good luck to you!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had cramps after my FET and still have some now and it's totally normal.  Don't give up...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    no, i don't think you're out at all. the 2ww that i got my BFP was the only 2ww where i had cramping.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I don't think there is any sure fire sign to tell you what is going on in there. Many pregnancies have cramping in the beginning, some don't. It sucks that we all don't just turn green the moment that embryo implants so we can end the torture, but we don't. I would not deem anything you discribe as sure fire out signals - so hang onto that hope!

You should be able to get a positive soon on an HPT!

Good luck!

A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"