Attachment Parenting

Should I buy?

Do Calyx have a good sale rate on the Babywearer FSOT? This is what I'm considering. I don't love the color. Should I wait until one comes up I do love? Do they come up often? I don't stalk often (although, now that I'm looking for something, I plan on starting). Is this a good price? I'm so confused!!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Should I buy?

• I have no idea if it's a good deal or not, but I do see Calyx's come up fairly often on FSOT. If you don't love it, I'd personally hold off on getting it and waiting till you find a pattern you like.
  • Thank you. I'm not an orange fan, and I think that would bug me... so I think I'll hold off.

Do you know if this is a good deal? I'm so torn. I dislike my Ergo, and I want an SSC that works for us... but we have no where for me to try them on. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, I'd say $80 for a Beco is a pretty good deal... but that pattern, no offense meant if you really like it, reminds me of Halloween. Just sayin'. Wink
  • the price on the beco is awesome, but I don't like the print very much either.

There are seveal calyx up right now... search for "moonberry", I remember thinking it was pretty decent looking. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"