New Jersey Babies

Maternity Clothes Shopping in North Jersey?

Can any of you recomend any great maternity stores in North Jersey? Thanks!

Re: Maternity Clothes Shopping in North Jersey?

• Destination Maternity on Route 4 is my favorite. They are all really helpful and have a wide selection of prices. I tried on 5 pair of really expense like $150+ jeans with the husband when I first started showing- ended up leaving with a pair of $30 jeans since the sales girl convinced me to try them on. Ive gone bag a few times and now plan on taking the mom/baby yoga there once the baby arrives. I've also had a massage there at it was really great and decent priced.
  • Where in NNJ? There is a motherhood maternity outlet in Secacus. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesabloja:
    Where in NNJ? There is a motherhood maternity outlet in Secacus. 

Only 1/2 the store is outlet (Pea in a Pod, Seven jeans, etc.)...other 1/2 is regular Motherhood prices.

• that much have changed since I have been there. The one that is not with the other outlets? down the road from Burlington?
    Motherhood At Maternity Outlet at Secaucus Road

900 A Secaucus Road Secaucus , NJ 07094
  • Yea, 1/2 the store is the same stuff in the malls...then the other side and the racks have stuff from Destination Maternity.  I've gotten some cute things off the racks...but a lot of the stuff is really beat up!
  • Its funny how i had to read this to be like we have a maternity outlet in Secaucus. Born and raised there- but don't live there now-- parents still do... I didnt even realize we had one there.. well i guess next baby since im due any day
  • imagecollrob2101:
    Yea, 1/2 the store is the same stuff in the malls...then the other side and the racks have stuff from Destination Maternity.  I've gotten some cute things off the racks...but a lot of the stuff is really beat up!
    ah I had no idea! I got some good stuff off the sale racks there like $4 outfits.
  • www.destinationmaternity.com
    2115 Town Center Way, Livingston - (973) 994-5185
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • YulesYules member

"The Great and Small Shop" is a decent maternity consignment store in Warren NJ. Right off Rt. 78. Not too many bottoms with the new secret belly band (my favorite), but they had some awesome, brand new Pure T's.

They also have lots of baby clothes, even saw some Lily Pulitzer dresses.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"