Infertility

Menopur/Gonal f

I have been doing the lupron in the morning since 3/18 and gonal f at night since Monday.  I had bloodwork today and was instructed to decrease my gonal f dosage and begin the menopur.

She called while I was on a conference call for work.  She left it all in a message, but I wasn't able to ask questions.  I can call back, but thought I would start here.

Do you take the gonal f and menopur back to back?

I am now doing 5 units of Lupron, 112.5 of Gonal f, and 1 vial of Menopur.

TIA

Re: Menopur/Gonal f

• I was on Gonal F and Menopur (no lupron) for my last cycle.  I took them both at night and one right after the other.  Still, I would call the nurse back and clarify her instructions as every office is different.  GL!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm sure you can but I would call back if you could just to clarify instructions.
  • Loading the player...
  • I take lupron in am and then gonal F and menopur at same time at night before bed.  I'm doing 150 gonal F and 1 vial menopur.  I also try to do all the shots of same side of stomach and then alternate the next day.

GL

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • My clinic gave me specific instructions as to what time of day I needed to take each medication (i.e. AM = Lupron, Gonal-F; PM = Menopur).

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • when i did long lupron, I did lupron in the morning, menopur at night and gonal F twice a day (my RE likes to divide the dose, so there's always something in your system).

You can ABSOLUTELY take them back to back.

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yeah guess it varies during clinic you can def take them back to back you just can't mix them all in one syringe.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"