Babies: 3 - 6 Months

anyone else have a dh that complains alot?

I cannot even set a plate down for a minute w/o getting yelled at. If I leave anything on the floor even if I am coming back to it later he gets pissy. I mean I heard of neat freak, but GET OVER IT. ugh...

Re: anyone else have a dh that complains alot?

• Don't even get me started.  I had no idea I married such a whiny b!tch.
    Jack Donovan, b. Christmas Eve, 2009.

imagemonkeybuttjunction image

• imageJenniferJaneC:
    Don't even get me started.  I had no idea I married such a whiny b!tch.
    This made me lol. haha, I think he heard me, oh now he has something else to b**ch about.
  • Loading the player...
  • I get yelled at for leaving my water cup half full..wtf..who cares if I drink all my water..he said I'm like the little girl in the movie signs who leaves water cups everywhere.
  • imageJenniferJaneC:
    Don't even get me started.  I had no idea I married such a whiny b!tch.
    Lol. Awesome.

image Lucy, 12/27/2009
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageMamaDreon77:
    I get yelled at for living my water cup half full..wtf..who cares if I drink all my water..he said I'm like the little girl in the movie signs who leaves water cups everywhere.

same in my house!  I can't seem to finish a cup of anything I had poured myself to drink.  Drives DH insane!

• We all work together in a family company and DH's brother kicked him out of thier office space (he now shares with me since I work from home mainly) b/c he whines SOOOO MUCH!  No one can take it.  I'm tough on him though, he whines I whine right back and that is teaching him to shut up.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • He doesn't complain a lot, but he has got to be the messiest person I have ever met. Just another reason for me to hate my MIL, she never taught her kids to clean anything-it's like I live with a 16 year old.
  • HA! I have much love for you guys. My DH had to feed and put LO to bed for the first time the other night because I had to work. When i asked how the night went he went on and on and on about how much work it was and then said "you wouldnt understand"...............that was followed up with "are you going to drink the rest of the soda on the table? (yes, I had just poured it).........the things we put up with for love! LOL
  • Yeah, I never really realized how much my DH whines until after we got married... He whines about the seahorse, and "that piece of garbage" that I bought that's called Violet (that seems to make her happy when she's just in the PNP, so he ends up turning it on a lot, and hates it), or I hear about how she won't take a bottle, and blah blah blah! I swear it seems like everything I get for Evelyn is a piece of garbage, or rubbish, or whatever... everything has a negative connotation, anyway. It drives me insane! I also tend to yell at him, cuz when I put her in the swing, I give her a stuffed pig that she got for christmas... the first couple weeks I did this, whenever he pulled her out of the swing, he would chuck the damn pig across the room... I couldn't find it after that, so I kept yelling at him till he stopped. Now he just puts it in another chair that she sits in. Men will learn... it just takes a while to get through their skulls! I haven't broken him of getting p1ssy whenever she grabs his beard, yet, though... I'm thinking cutting that will help greatly, though!!! Then she won't have anything to yank on.
  • I have a whiner too!  There's ALWAYS something aching or he's sick or feels like he's getting sick.  I think he just wants the attention, and sometimes I oblige.  Can you imagine what it was like the first few weeks after his vasectomy?  Oh, how I dreaded that day....
  • If our SOs knew the amount of crap we talk about them on the bump, boy.

I don't think that he whines a lot, its just that when he does its about something petty and it bothers me because when i try and vent to him he thinks im trying to one up him on his day. Its not like that, I know your day was hard but I just wish he would understand that mine is too.

• I wish, DH leaves his crap all over the house, it drives me nuts! There is seriously a trail of everywhere he has been.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"