Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Help me pick the pic for our Bday invites...PIPS and Clicky

I can't choose.  He was pretty done with pics by the time we did these... so no smiles. But I have to get them out soon bc everyone is coming from OOT! 

(Sorry there are so many... I really can't choose!!!)

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

[Poll]

Re: Help me pick the pic for our Bday invites...PIPS and Clicky

• I cant choose and I cant look at these pics without wanting to jump through and snuggle him! (I mean that in an un-creepy way) Those pics are so adorable.
  • lkichlkich member
    Oh so cute! I love E & B, I too wan to snuggle in an un-creepy way!
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't pick just one - he is so darn cute. Maybe do a collage type thing?
  • imagemfransdell:
    I cant choose and I cant look at these pics without wanting to jump through and snuggle him! (I mean that in an un-creepy way) Those pics are so adorable.

Aww thank you!  Embarrassed  I was really worried bc he fell off the rocking chair and faceplanted 5 mins into the shoot - but they turned out really well (I think anyways!)

btw - I love that the weather is getting warmer so babies can crawl around in their diapers - baby squish is just the cutest and your DD is no exception!  (also in a non-creepy kinda way!)

• imageBugLuv:

imagemfransdell:
    I cant choose and I cant look at these pics without wanting to jump through and snuggle him! (I mean that in an un-creepy way) Those pics are so adorable.

Aww thank you!  Embarrassed  I was really worried bc he fell off the rocking chair and faceplanted 5 mins into the shoot - but they turned out really well (I think anyways!)

btw - I love that the weather is getting warmer so babies can crawl around in their diapers - baby squish is just the cutest and your DD is no exception!  (also in a non-creepy kinda way!)

I love when she crawls off wearing only her diaper, so cute!

• Aww, they are all very adorable. Where did you get such a cute hat?

Since you're planning on using it in the bday invites, I pick "A" since I can see his face best in this photo.

• I LOVE B!  It shows off those adorable squishy cheeks!  I am so sad I didn't get the rattle.  It is very cute. 
  • B :)  Love the look on his face!  And:

1) The hat isn't cut-off

2) The lighting/colors look good here

3) It's a close-up (love details, you lose that with full body shots...plus it's not as busy like the ones with the diaper and blanket are)

• B really spoke to me.  But I liked F as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"