Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Project Flower....

Is there any further news on this?  I sent my email, but haven't heard anything, and tried to PM blondie, but I think she keeps missing my post - its been kinda an active night!  :)

Sorry to bother - I just thought it was such a wonderful idea!!

Thanks!

Re: Project Flower....

• I didn't make it to the Post office today but Dee messaged me on FB to send the link about getting a PO Box. They are in done in a minimum of a 6m time frame.

I just found out today that Midwest Texan lives in the same town so I'm going to PM her about possibly taking over the shipping because according to today's bump & blog post, we may need to have our cards/photos/items delivered within the next week!

Thoughts?

• That sounds like a good idea.  I appreciate you keeping me informed.  I know you said you were having a crazy day - so thanks - and let me know what I should send it where when you know!  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Hopefully the where will be set up by Friday so we can send starting then or Saturday. I'm praying we have more time. And not for our sake either.

• image*blondie*:

Hopefully the where will be set up by Friday so we can send starting then or Saturday. I'm praying we have more time. And not for our sake either.

me too!!

• lkichlkich member
    imageBugLuv:
    image*blondie*:

Hopefully the where will be set up by Friday so we can send starting then or Saturday. I'm praying we have more time. And not for our sake either.

me too!!

Me too!

• Thanks for the update, I too was wondering if I had missed a post about this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"