Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

6 shots in the cervix

Yeeouch!!  I had my hysteroscopy today to figure out why I have such heavy bleeding during my periods.  They numbed my cervix and it did not feel pleasant!  Then I had a metal scope and a tube that filled my uterus with saline.  Not at all fun.  The doc said my uterus and lining looked normal.  I also had some blood work done so we'll see if that tells me anything. 

If we don't end up pregnant this month than I have an order written for a hystoblahblahblah (dye in the tubes w/ xray).  He also labeled me with secondary infertility, lucky me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
IVF 1=BFP, beta #1 8dp5dt 24, beta #2 12dp5dt 50, beta #3 14dp5dt 88.9
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Weishaars' World

Re: 6 shots in the cervix

• Options
    So sorry to hear about the secondary IF.  And... OUCH!!!!  Hope you feel better soon.
    TTC since January 2010
    BFP 5/9/10. U/S - no heartbeat 6/2/10 (7 weeks). Induced miscarriage 6/7/10.
    Chemical pregnancies 12/2/10, 1/3/11, and 2/7/11.
    dx: RPL due to poor quality uterine lining; begin progesterone January 2011
    BFP 3/10/11. EDD 11/19/11. E arrived 11/15/11!

Loss Blog | Life Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Ouch!  That sounds terrible...I only had to have one shot in my cervix when I had my leep and that hurt like a mother!

I hope this cycle works out so you don't have to have a HSG.

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I feel your pain.  I had my HSG today and felt so bad that I had to call in sick tonight at work.  Walking = old lady with a walker look.  I hope you feel better.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    wow that sounds horrible.. I'm sorry
    ?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • Options
    I'm sorry about your crappy Dr appointment and dx....hopefully you get your bfp this cycle!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"