Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Checking In/Bummed

Hello ladies,

It's been a few days since I've posted. I've been feeling a lot better as days go on. I feel myself carrying on as usual during the day and only thinking about it in depth when I lay in bed with my husband at night.

Tonight, I'm bummed. I'm bummed that after only one month of really trying, I got pregnant. Then lost it. So many women try for years to get a BFP and never do. I did the first month and then it was gone. I'm pissed and bummed about that.

Sometimes I wonder if this MC will off-set me again and make my cycles and ovulation go back to being wacko. I pray it doesn't. I spent 11 years of my life dealing with that and just as I start to get hope that maybe my PCOS won't rear it's ugly head...the BFP then MC.

I guess all I can do is pray and remain positive. Hubs and I are pretty sure we won't be trying again for a few years. I don't know. Because he is deploying again next year, it just makes for a mess. Sigh.

Re: Checking In/Bummed

• Oh wow, I am so sorry for your loss, with your DH being deployed that has got to be tough.  Sooo many T&P for you and DH, I hope you can find the strength and courage to try and stay positive.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp 01/23/10 m/c 12w1d 03/14/10 EDD 09/24/10
    bfp 07/20/10 m/c 5w1d 07/25/10
    bfp 11/19/10 Born 07/24/11 via C/S

My Forever Sister From Another Mister~CashewsMommy!!

• Best of luck to you and your difficult decision! My husband and I got pregnancy in the first month of trying as well. Almost seemed to good to be true and to easy...well, it was. Going for D&C this morning after incomplete miscarriage. I am scared that the next time will take significantly longer and although I am not "old" we are not wanting anymore setbacks.

you are in my thoughts and prayers!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"