High-Risk Pregnancy

ready to be done with bedrest and have this baby

I completely admire all you ladies who have been on bedrest for longer than I have.  I have been on it for basically 4 weeks and I am SOOOO ready to be done. Tomorrow is my appt with my OB to schedule the induction and I am so hoping we can do it by April 12th (my 37 week mark).  The boredom and inactivity has been manageable but the back pain has just been miserable!!! Also, since this is my second time going through this, I feel confident that the baby being born at this point would be healthy and fine.  I had my DD at 36 weeks and she did great.  Though my BP has mostly been under control on bedrest I am starting to worry more about LO inside me than if she was out.  She moves less than last week and though I know that it may just be that she is running out of room it is starting to concern me. I know I am monitored enough (2-3 times weekly) but I will feel better when she is out...both because I will worry about her less and because I will be able to move around better and be without the headache, dizziness, nausea, and the back pain!

Thanks for listening to me rant! I just will be happy to have her out and know she is fine.

Re: ready to be done with bedrest and have this baby

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"