Success after IF
Options

I'm washing cloth diapers!

I'm seriously so excited. I've been stalking them on the UPS website all week and they finally arrived today while I was out walking Henry and the dog. I did a little jig in the driveway when I saw them on the front steps.

Now, talk to me in a week when I've been scooping poo into the toilet and wondering WTF I was thinking. lol

Re: I'm washing cloth diapers!

• Options
    OMG so exciting! What did you get???
  • Options

imageFaithRocks:
    OMG so exciting! What did you get???

I'm doing the Jillian's trial + I ordered three pr of Smartipants. Don't I remember you saying you use those?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Exciting!!!  I think they call diaper deliveries 'fluffy mail' over on the EFF board.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagecjsbdl:

Now, talk to me in a week when I've been scooping poo into the toilet and wondering WTF I was thinking. lol

Don't you do this now with sposies? You're supposed to.

• Options
    awesome!!  so excited for you :)  it's SO MUCH FUN!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

Our successful cycle was IVF #2: Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol - 2 beautiful blasts transferred.

email me: gretchela@hotmail.com
  • Options
    imageAvaLikeLava:
    imagecjsbdl:

While doing research on cloth diapers last week I read this somewhere. Prior to that I had NEVER heard before any recommendation to dump the poo from disposable dipes. Maybe I'm clueless, but I don't think most people do it.

• Options
    imagecjsbdl:
    imageAvaLikeLava:
    imagecjsbdl:

While doing research on cloth diapers last week I read this somewhere. Prior to that I had NEVER heard before any recommendation to dump the poo from disposable dipes. Maybe I'm clueless, but I don't think most people do it.

I forget where I had heard it from, but yeah, I've known about it since the beginning. If G is in sposies, we flush, unless it's really, really runny and we can't. I tried rinsing off a sposie once to flush the poop. It, uhmn, didn't work out so well.

You're right that most people don't do it .... but they should!

• Options
    YAY!!! I hope you love them!
  • Options

Woo hoo!  Keep us posted!

And yeah, one definitely shouldn't throw away poopy sposies.  Sposies, let alone wet stinky sposies, are gross enough.  But Human waste is toxic in landfills -- a huge no no.  I've never bought sposies but my understanding is that the boxes say to flush the poop.

Regardless, enjoy your fluff!!! :)

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"