TTC after 35

Time out over

I took a hiatus from thinking about anything TTC or adoption related for awhile.  I had a decent cycle last month, with a very very late AF.  I got my hopes WAY up, got knocked down, and had to find a way to pick myself up and carry on.  I spent lots of time playing with my camera (my hobby), went on a fun beach vacay with the family, and planned two more vacations for this year.  I am starting to feel good again.  I feel like I can start thinking about TTC and not feel that...hurt.  I know someone here knows what I am jabbering about. 

I saw the flood of BFPs here recently (yep, I lurked daily, but no posty), and found a glimmer of hope in that.  Yay!  Congratulations to all of the new mommies to be! 

:::grabs the TTC35 water pitcher and guzzles a drink:::  Who should I pass it on to next?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Time out over

• Welcome back! 

I'm sorry for your struggles and sadness.  It sounds like a break was just what you needed.  I hope you can get some comfort and strength from the bump ladies.

I am in the 2WW and I would love to chug some of the TTC35 water!  Pass it right on over. . .  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ME ME Before I completely crack up!  heehee Glad to see you back!  A little vacay does wonders for the soul!  I am glad that you are refreshed and feeling anew!  Hope that there is BIG happiness for you soon!

Lisa

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome Back.  I know that exact feeling.  I am happy to hear that you were able to "take a break".  I think about it, but I am just not strong enough yet.  I keep thinking... "What if?"

I was very excited and hopeful about all of the BFP this week, and just a bit envious.... 

• Hi, Hav2!

Gosh, I can so relate to everything you wrote. I think most of us can.

I think you're very smart to take care of yourself and give yourself a break from all things baby.

That said, sure missed you around here. 

Pass that pitcher over here, please!

Maybe we could make a fountain and all run through it?

• Welcome back, hope you had fun in the sun. It helps to take that break and get re-centered........I agree with the fountain idea.

Isn't there a fertility fountain in Europe somewhere? 

1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Hi!  It sounds like your time off was good for the soul and you are ready to get back at it with a clear head.  Good luck and I hope you get a BFP really soon.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Welcome back. We missed you.  Glad you are feeling a little better.

Feel free to send that pitcher my way!

• Welcome back.  I've been doing pretty much the same as you.

And I'll take the pitcher, take a few swigs & pass it on to someone else in need LOL

• Good to see you!

...and forget the pitcher...I'm gonna need enough to take a nice long bath in it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"