Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Show me your DD's haircut!

I am at a loss as to what to do with my DD's hair!  It is getting quite long especially in the front where it hangs in her eyes.  We try to keep it clipped back or in a little pony.  It is almost long enough to go behind her ear so I really don't want to cut bangs (unless I see something that I really love).  The hair is also growing into a mullet because the back is growing a lot longer and faster than the sides...yikes!  TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Show me your DD's haircut!

• DD has stick straight hair that grown forward into her eyes so I cut bangs cause it drove me CRAZY.  I cut the back at her nape to avoid the mullet and let it get long at the ears so she can have a bob with some layering in the back to avoid the rat's nest she gets after laying on it.  lol

Oh and don't try this at home.  I'm a hairstylist.  Wink

Best pics I have to show it now, its been a work in progress. This is straight out of bed.

Works great in pigtails and ponies too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

There's not really much of a "style."  We were in Disney World, so it wasn't a stylist, we were mainly there for the experience, not the cut.

He trimmed the bangs, which were wicked long and in her eyes all the time.  He also trimmed the rest so that it will grow in a little more evenly.  We had to cut it out of her eyes because she will not wear a clip or ponytail holder in her hair, at all.  Oh, and I made him go that short on the bangs.  I know it looks a little goofy, but I knew we wouldn't be taking her to get a cut for awhile, so I wanted a little extra room before it grew into her eyes again.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"