Babies: 3 - 6 Months

This close to walking out the door

I'm in such a ridiculous fight w/ DH right now.  I've had the day from hell.  People fuuucking suck.  Everything fuuucking sucks right now.

Re: This close to walking out the door

• If it's warm there I would recommend taking a walk.  It will make you feel better.  Sorry you are having such a crappy day.  Take a look at your siggy pic...it has to make you feel a little better.  He is such a doll.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm with you.  We had a horrible fight yesterday and I even started to look into divorce lawyers. Needless to say, I think we're going to start couples counseling soon.  We've tried it before (~3 years ago) and I thought our therapist was a crock, but it's worth giving it another try.
  • Loading the player...
  • We made up... thanks ladies.  It was just a silly fight after a crappy day...
  • Glad you made up!  I hate when Dh and I are having issues.  I feel butterflies in my stomach until we make up.
    MY BLOG image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"