Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

new to board

Hi, I'm not sure how often I'll be engaging here, but I thought it might be good to post. This has been the hardest week of my life. It's incredible how things can change in a millisecond. I had a D&C today at 8 weeks (saw hb last monday, this monday was a f/u u/s & no hb or growth).

This has been the most difficult experience I've ever had. I have a wonderful husband and the doctors and nurses and staff today were so caring and gentle. I'm truly grateful for all of them, and deeply sad for what could have been. I just wanted to get this out there on the board and out of my head. I don't know any of you, but knowing you have been through this makes me love you all. May God bless and keep you.

Re: new to board

• I am so sorry for your loss. I am new here too. My D&C was a week ago today. I hope that you recover physically quickly, and that you can begin to emotionally recover when you're ready to. 

My Food Blog - Dinner Delish
    TTC since Oct '09
    Missed miscarriage 3/24/10 @ 16 wks, Partial Molar Pregnancy
    Began our IF journey in May '11
    Asherman's Diagnosis (cervical & uterine scarring) - Surgery 8/17/11
    IUIs #1-#5 & 1 canceled IUI, IVF #1, 2 FETs - all BFN
    IVF# 2 December '12, BFP 1/13! EDD 9/21 
    Complete Previa and Short Cervix. C-section scheduled for 9/3
    Delivered 8/5 @ 33 weeks, 4lbs, 6oz. 
    4-week NICU stay, home 9/3
  • ej708ej708 member

I'm so sorry for your loss. 

Our IVF miracles arrived on 7/20/11 at 37 weeks after 3 weeks of hospital bedrest! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers "Stubbornly persist, and you will find that the limits of your stubbornness go well beyond the stubbornness of your limits." ~Robert Brault
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss and yes, I and the others have been exactly where you are. The things you are feeling, we have all felt before...most of us very recently. This board has helped me immensely and in the days after my MC I posted quite frequently and it helped me get through. I am starting to feel better and not posting as often, but I encourage you to stick around and feel the support of everyone here.

Hugs.

• I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you ((HUGS))
  • As a fairly new person also, I am sorry for your loss.  This board is a really good place to vent and ask questions and all of the gals are really supportive.  ((hugs))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp 01/23/10 m/c 12w1d 03/14/10 EDD 09/24/10
    bfp 07/20/10 m/c 5w1d 07/25/10
    bfp 11/19/10 Born 07/24/11 via C/S

My Forever Sister From Another Mister~CashewsMommy!!

• So sorry for your loss.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• I am very sorry for your loss (( hugs))

Rylan 1/27/2011, 2:42 pm, 5lbs 12oz, 18.5 inches long
     Ayla 10/02/2013, 10:14 am, 6lbs 14oz, 19.25 inches long
    Missed Miscarriage 6w3d 3/02/2010
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• I'm sorry for your loss.  [[hugs]]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"