Cincinnati Babies

Weekend GTG

It doesn't look like many can make it this weekend.  We will have to try for a later day.  I will probably take DD to the park to play if anyone wants to join us.  I haven't picked a park or time, and I am pretty much open on Saturday. I just know the park and a playground are on the agenda.

How does Saturday, April 10th work for everyone?  I am open to any ideas.  Zoo, aquarium, park, indoor play place, Children's Museum?  Morning or afternoon?  I know it is hard to plan ahead because the weather might go sour again.  Thoughts?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Weekend GTG

• Let me know where and when on Saturday, we would be happy to join you in the a.m. if we can.  
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I realized today that I had the dates wrong for our egg hunts and I promised the kids I'd get them out.  Let me know where and when and we could meet you.  Besides, I feel bad that DD missed out on the zoo today.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMoesten:
    Let me know where and when on Saturday, we would be happy to join you in the a.m. if we can.  

That would be fun.  I know I am staying far away from Cottell Park because it will be a zoo after their egg hunt.  FYI--A few friends warned me not to even think about letting DD go to that egg hunt.  They said it is a free for all with hundreds of kids and the little ones don't like the mayhem.   What parks are close for you?

• imagenire99:
    I realized today that I had the dates wrong for our egg hunts and I promised the kids I'd get them out.  Let me know where and when and we could meet you.  Besides, I feel bad that DD missed out on the zoo today.

Yay!  That would be fun.  What side of town are you on?

• imagehav2run:

imagenire99:
    I realized today that I had the dates wrong for our egg hunts and I promised the kids I'd get them out.  Let me know where and when and we could meet you.  Besides, I feel bad that DD missed out on the zoo today.

Yay!  That would be fun.  What side of town are you on?

I'm right on 71 outside of Lebanon.

• I'm free this Saturday as well....DH has to work all day so I'm really free!  I won't be able to make anything on the 10 :(  so I'd love to get Noah out to play with some kiddos!
  • Cottell is our "regular park" but you're right that is going to be a zoo.  Pine Hill Lakes on Kings Mills is good. I'm not sure what is at Heritage Oak further north in Mason.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I think it would be fun to check out Totter's Otterville or check out Jumpin Joeys new location.  Whatever you choose, we'd love to come.
  • I am all kinds of excited now.  I thought this would be a bad weekend for lots of people.  How does 10:30 work?  Help me pick a park or place that is close enough for all of us.

• 10:30 is a good time for us.  I'm in Fairfield Twp, but willing to drive wherever!

• Hmmm....do you all want to bring plastic eggs and let the kids go at it?  We could still do that.  That takes 10 minutes, then we could find some playground equipment and set them free for awhile.

• imagehav2run:
    Hmmm....do you all want to bring plastic eggs and let the kids go at it?  We could still do that.  That takes 10 minutes, then we could find some playground equipment and set them free for awhile.

This could be fun.  I've got lots of eggs after Av's school Easter egg hunt today.  Any of the Mason parks would be fantastic for us, not sure about anyone else.

• I will be going to the zoo Easter egg hunt with all 3 of my kids if any of you are interested.

ETA: that I will take no offense if you aren't interested.

• imagenire99:

imagehav2run:
    Hmmm....do you all want to bring plastic eggs and let the kids go at it?  We could still do that.  That takes 10 minutes, then we could find some playground equipment and set them free for awhile.

This could be fun.  I've got lots of eggs after Av's school Easter egg hunt today.  Any of the Mason parks would be fantastic for us, not sure about anyone else.

I had no idea you lived so close.  A Mason/Lebanon park GTG could become a regular thing since there are a few of us who frequent those.

• Let me know where you guys decide...  DH will be at a softball tourney, so I'd love something to do! 
  • DH will be working from 10 until 1ish so I might meet you ladies.  Madison said she would be happy to help if you ended up doing an egg hunt. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"