Pregnant after 35

Just out of curiousity...

what, if any, pregnancy symptom did you have before you got your BFP?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just out of curiousity...

• none really. I had some slight cramping but i have the same kind of thing before my period.

Lilypie Maternity tickers"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Sore boobs was definately the first sign and then I just started feeling extremely tired and worn out.    Then the late period came and the rest is history,,,,,,,

• Loading the player...
  • Light spotting, a slightly different color than my usual spotting, and a couple days sooner than usual.
  • nausea. Also, my cat started acting very odd. He would follow me around everywhere (including into the shower!) and had to sleep with his head on my stomach. He is still doing this every day. Honestly, it was the cat's strange behavior that made me take the pregnancy test.
  • I just felt a little warmer than usual, besides that no symptoms.
  • I didn't know it was a sign at the time.. until I read about it later after finding out I was pregnant. But, whenever I stood up fast I was totally light headed and dizzy.

• Nauseous, dizzy, headache, sore boobs... then the BFP showed I wasn't crazy or imagining things, LOL!
  • A guy I work with told me I was 'glowing'.  Then I was late.  Then the nausea set in.  We took a test the day I threw up at the grocery store and lo and behold!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • extreme nausea and dizzyness.  thats how i  knew i should test. i was at work all day and just felt like crap and dizzy and felt like i was going to fall asleep. so as soon as i got home i POAS. 
  • My boobs hurt....  and I was a RAGING B.... (and usually the period that comes makes me normal again)

1 week after missing a period we POAS.  BFP!!!

(And I'm still pretty much a B....!)  Cant wait for that to end too!

• I had the "super nose."  I went to a wine tasting event and could smell the Sauvignon Blanc when people swrirled it without putting my nose near the glass.  I had to wait 10 days to POAS for confirmation.
  • No symptoms really, other than a "feeling".  For me it was just a matter of waiting until I was a few days past the day my AF should have come.
    Eleanor Paige, born 3/27/08 Noah Christopher, born 10/2/10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The husband and I went to the zoo.  Stopped in a airconditioned space to have a snack and I made him go outside because I got so cold that my nipples hurt and felt like they were going to pop off and fly accross the room.

• I didn't think I had any but my oldest looked at me and said "Mum are you pregnant" I said no, I am just bloated cos of the medicine I am taking.... lol, the next day I took a test, I was 4 days early and I got my BFP!
  • #1 - Tired and HUNGRY

#2 - None

#3 - None

I am a Wonder-Mom!
    DD#1 - January 2008
    DD#2 - September 2010
  • I started peeing a lot more about a week before i got a positive.
  • I was really, really tired and my boobs hurt.
  • Weird taste in my mouth and occasional dizziness.
  • LMarkLMark member
    imagevanverth:

The husband and I went to the zoo.  Stopped in a airconditioned space to have a snack and I made him go outside because I got so cold that my nipples hurt and felt like they were going to pop off and fly accross the room.

lol!  yes!!!! boobs hurt and I was tired!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Could just be a coincidence, but with both pregnancies I got a terrible headache right around when implantation would have occured.  In retrospect, my chest was sore, but not enough for me to clue in at the time.
  • With pg #1 I had implantation spotting at 9 DPO.  That was only symptom.

With this pg the only symptom was very slight cramping starting around 10 DPO.  But that's also the day I got a very faint BFP.

Baby J is here! Born on her mama's birthday.

11 pounds, 7 ounces and 23" long at birth!

My Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"