Infertility

Roll Call...

I am bored out of my mind at work and trying to stay occupied, so ROLL CALL!!!

Who's here? Whacha Doin'?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Roll Call...

• I'm here!

Sitting on the couch with DH and waiting for Ugly Betty to come on!

• I'm here. Watching DVRed shows with DH, and playing on here. We are watching The Middle right now...and Modern Family next. Wheee......

Marrisa 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SAIFW
  • Loading the player...
  • Here! Waiting for new Law & Order SVU to start :)
  • I'm here just got home from work. Checking my farmville then going to bed.
  • I am here.. Just got home and heading to bed soon. Hope everyone has a good night!
  • I'm here, off and on. DH & I had dinner and have been watching tv. Nothing very exciting at all.
  • I'm here.  Watching tv (American IdolEmbarrassed) and checking email, etc and getting ready to head to bed.
  • i'm around and about to do first stims

trying not to freak out

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • I'm here!  Eating  raspberry vanilla swirl ice cream w/ chocolate chips

Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • I am here!  Watching AI results :)
  • I'm watching Criminal Minds and freaking myself out like I do every night while my darling husband snores like a fat man with a deviated septum.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"