Cincinnati Babies
Options

today's zoo ladies

I had a great time! It was so nice to meet more of you IRL. Sorry things fell apart after lunch. It def. takes a long time to feed 2 babies, the older kids, and me :) but I hope you all had fun too! We should do another GTG soon!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: today's zoo ladies

• Options
    We had a lot of fun.  I don't think things fell apart at all.  I knew we would be heading out about that time anyway to make it home for nap.  Not that she bothered to nap today.  Your kids are adorable, all three of them.  I give you credit girl, twins are tough and kudos to you being out and about so quickly with them!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It was a blast!  I didn't think it fell apart at all!  I feel like I didn't get to talk to everyone though, so I guess you'll have to plan another GTG soon! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagelinzpinz14:
    It was a blast!  I didn't think it fell apart at all!  I feel like I didn't get to talk to everyone though, so I guess you'll have to plan another GTG soon! :)

Agreed!!!  We had fun even though we barely saw you ladies.  Sorry we got there later than I anticipated!  DH wanted to come with me, and he had to get a few projects done this morning before we left.  And Brandon sleeps pretty late, so we never get started all that early. 

• Options

imageMoesten:
    We had a lot of fun.  I don't think things fell apart at all.  I knew we would be heading out about that time anyway to make it home for nap.  Not that she bothered to nap today.  Your kids are adorable, all three of them.  I give you credit girl, twins are tough and kudos to you being out and about so quickly with them!

This.  You're superwoman girl!  Things didn't fall apart, I just couldn't keep Owen away from the "choo-choo" any longer without him going into nuclear meltdown.  We'll have to do it again soon.

• Options
    We had a good time, and it was a beautiful day!  Thanks for planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"