Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

What's the rule of thumb with Braxton hicks?

no more than 6 an hour? cause ive reached my limit. but really...what are they going to do...id rather sleep at home tonight and not throw everyone's schedule off.

but good lord i bet this baby comes before April 7...and I have an appt tomorrow...she HAS to tell me I am more than a 2, she just has to.

Re: What's the rule of thumb with Braxton hicks?

• Options

Once I got past 36 weeks, they basically said it didn't matter how many BHs I got.  To just make sure to time whatever it was and if I thought I was in labor call. 

FTR I had tons of BHs and no progress at my 38 week appt, but I had DD a few days later.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LOL GL! But yes, I think 6 an hour is right.
    My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLuckystar2:

Once I got past 36 weeks, they basically said it didn't matter how many BHs I got.  To just make sure to time whatever it was and if I thought I was in labor call. 

FTR I had tons of BHs and no progress at my 38 week appt, but I had DD a few days later.

interesting i could have sworn i had two of my doctors tell me no more than 6 an hour a couple weeks ago.

• Options
    imageLuckystar2:

This is what I was told too.  After you are full term it doesn't matter unless you think it is actual labor: getting closer together and more intense.   However, I  have such an irritable uterus that if I went in for 6/hr I'd be there everyday.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"