Cincinnati Babies

check it out - I REALLY know what I want to do now

I want to be the bump events coordinator! I had so much fun planning today's zoo GTG that I want this to be my job. hav2run - think you can get the bump gods to make this a paid position...with benefits :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: check it out - I REALLY know what I want to do now

• haha! That would be a wonderful job!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL.  You are hired!  But only if you promise to do some weekend or evening GTGs so we can all get there sooner or later.  I am so envious of the SAHMs and all of their fun GTGs. 

The only benefits I can promise you is sticky posts or posts at the top of the page for reminders (when they get it to work properly).  Also,  fabulous company from all the wonderful ladies and their cute kiddos here.  Is that good enough to motivate you?  I think you are appointed to the job!  Have fun with it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • You were good at it too!  I think I said it to you a million times today, but I am impressed that you could do that with newborn twins and an 8 year old!  I'm not sure that I even brushed my teeth or changed out of PJ pants for the 1st two months of Cecelia's life and here you are coordinating events.  You are awesome!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"