Toddlers: 24 Months+

Big flower headbands on baby....yes or no?

I never used to like them, but for some reason lately I have been finding that I put them on C. Do you like them or no?  (And I don't usually have it right on the top of her head like in the pic,usually its more off to the side).

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Big flower headbands on baby....yes or no?

• YES! My daughter looks stinkin adoarable w/her oversized bows and flowers! 

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • I was about to say a big fat NO but I have to say, Carly is looking suuuper cute in those pics. So I'll go w/ a depends on the kiddo.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I say cute!  If your LO will keep them on, go for it.
  • love them!
  • For me, it depends on the bow. Some big bows/flowers are really cute, like that one. Others are just too much. My mom bought my girls some ridicous ones. I just can't bear to put them on their heads.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • imagekada626:
    For me, it depends on the bow. Some big bows/flowers are really cute, like that one. Others are just too much. My mom bought my girls some ridicous ones. I just can't bear to put them on their heads.

This!!  it depends on the size and the bow, Ive seen some ugly little ones and cute big ones.

• I love them.  I already bought some for the new baby.
  • Usually no, but some can be cute. I have to say I have seen some hideous ones here on thebump.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • Love 'em.  dd had them... has hats with flowers.  love, love, love.  
  • Love them and wish I could buy them.  I am a fan of all things girly now that we know we won't have any.  Pair it with a tutu and and I am in girly girl heaven.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I think they're frickin' precious!!!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I love them. I had to start making and selling them to fund DDs headband habit.
  • oops just realized I was on the wrong board. I was wondering why I didn't recognize anyone.
  • Love them!  M wore them all the time, but S has thick hair and they always looked a little silly because her hair would get funky around the band. : (
  • love them...where can i find them?
  • I think they're fun.
  • I think they are cute on other babies, but I never put them on Olivia.  I'm not a girly-girl, so they are NMS.
  • I don't like the little skinny ones on babies, but the big fluffy one your DD has on is just adorable! Maybe it's the flower and the fact that she's older that makes me like it on her, buut not on a baby.
  • YES!!!  If I ever have a DD, I'm gonna definitely have to have a variety of them...I think they're freakin adorable!!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • If YOU like them then do it.  I like them, not everyone likes everything. 
  • PeskyPesky member
    NMS but I don't mind them on other people's kids.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• I think they are cute if they fit. But if they are obviously too big and floppy, it looks ridiculous.

I also think the bow/flower should be proportional to the child's head.  If I look and see just the bow and it's overpowering your child's head/face... it looks silly.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"