Cincinnati Babies
Options

Lazy susan lock?

Any recommendations for a way to babyproof my lazy susan?  We've been able to hold off until now, but Noah has found it and he's obsessed with turning it and pulling everything out!  Actually, he found the one at my parent's house and then realized we had one that did the same thing...I blame the grandparents for letting him do whatever he wants! Smile

I found one online by Safety first....anyone know if it's any good?  Can I find it in a certain store?  It doesn't look like it's on BRU's website.

Re: Lazy susan lock?

• Options
    Madelyn was also obsessed with pulling canned veggies out of the lazy susan, so we found the Safety 1st tabs at Target. They come in sets of 2 I believe. The strap goes over the door and snaps into the little lock. We put one on either side of the lazy susan. We also got a set for our pantry door, and they work great!
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    I don't have any info about the lock but I wanted to say I love your siggy pic! Noah is so adorable - I just want to take him home with me!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageidenticaltwins2be:
    I don't have any info about the lock but I wanted to say I love your siggy pic! Noah is so adorable - I just want to take him home with me!

Aww thanks!  I'll trade you him for a day if you want :)  I have major baby fever and would love to cuddle your little guys for a day!

• Options

imageandailey:
    Madelyn was also obsessed with pulling canned veggies out of the lazy susan, so we found the Safety 1st tabs at Target. They come in sets of 2 I believe. The strap goes over the door and snaps into the little lock. We put one on either side of the lazy susan. We also got a set for our pantry door, and they work great!

Thank you for this idea.  I had never thought of those, and I know exactly what you are talking about.  Perfect!  FWIW, I bought a Safety 1st lazy susan lock, and it did not fit our cabinet at all.  We cant even rig the thing.  Not to mention that it is awkward and not so easy to unlatch it.  I am so trying your idea.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"