Trying to Get Pregnant

So excited! not ttgpr

I'm so excited! I bought new glasses today and I LOVE THEM. I've never LOVED any pair of glasses that I've ever had, but the new ones will be so perfect! :D And I got a pair of prescription Guess sunglasses for free with my purchase. Eeeee!! I can't wait to get them!!

Re: So excited! not ttgpr

• Ewww I wish I got free sun glasses!! yay for you though :) Im like you and have never found a pair I loved until I got my last pair of coach glasses!  They are great. Glad you found a pair you love!
  • I finally updated my prescription. I am so happy to have my new glasses as well (they are nicole miller). I know how you feel! An extra bonus is that I can see better & they come with these nice snap on sunglass attachments. Snap on and flip down. Woot.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLovesPie:
    I finally updated my prescription. I am so happy to have my new glasses as well (they are nicole miller). I know how you feel! An extra bonus is that I can see better & they come with these nice snap on sunglass attachments. Snap on and flip down. Woot.

Awesome! I was looking for a pair that had clip sunglass attachments, but I couldn't find anything that framed my face properly. :( But I ended up with sunglasses anyway, so I guess that worked out. :) I have to wait a week to get them though, I can't wait to get rid of the ones I have now!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"