Infertility

Help with Follistim price

Hi ladies

Well another IUI with clomid is a bust, so our next step is IUI with Follistim.  We are totally OOP and have spent so much money to do the past 4 IUI's we have to look for the best price for the injectables.  Does anyone know which pharmacy has the best price for Follistim?  I have been using Medmark for ovidrel,progesterone, etc..but I called on Follistim and it was a little steep there.  I need 1000 iu's - any help would be so appreciated!

thanks! G

Mrs. Georgean 5.13.06 Holy 2nd Surprise BFP - Expecting our 2nd little one on Feb 9th 2013 After 3 years of unexplained infertilty, trying, hoping, and lots of peeing on myself.....Clomid Ovidrel IUI on 7/27/09 Best RE ever = BFP on 8/11/09 9/23 Missed m/c at 10.5 weeks. Very thankful for the time we had together. One lonely follie Clomid Ovidrel jacked up IUI on 12/31/09 (thanks to the nurse who wrote down the wrong protocol ) = 1/14/10 BFN - go figure. 150mg Clomid Ovidrel IUI on 2/12 - beta 2/26 = BFN Again..... Last IUI before a nice break...Cmon Luck of the Irish! Trigger 3/15, IUI 3/17... BFN and taking a little break before Follistim

Re: Help with Follistim price

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"