Georgia Babies

Braxton Hicks

I am 35 1/2 weeks.. and just experienced some kick your butttttt contractions..Of course, within 2 hours after getting home from my doctor appointment!!!

Seriously? If these are fake, Oh my-- I'm scared to DEATH about the real thing. OUCHHHHH!!!! =0

Re: Braxton Hicks

• Braxton Hicks shouldn't hurt...just be uncomfortable. I hope you drank a bunch of water and put your feet up!
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Well-- hmm.. I guess discomforting could be a word to describe the feeling I was having.. but I thought OUCH.. maybe I'm just a wimp?

l drink water like crazy anyhow.. but yes, I did sit on the couch w/ my feet up. =) It's better now but my lower abdomen muscles are sore now.. like I worked out or something, haha...

• Loading the player...
  • BH shouldn't really hurt. You'll know the real ones; those hurt. I hope you're feeling better now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"