2nd Trimester

Another movement post..... Need reassurance :)

Ok I know this has been posted many times, but it helps to hear weather or not other people are experiencing the same thing.

I felt baby move early, since this is my second. First flutters around 14 weeks. I've been feeling full blown kicks for quite some time (probably 6 weeks), and within the last three weeks or so I have been feeling the really big movements. Problem is, it's super sporadic. Some days she's moving constantly, and I feel the movements so strongly it surprises me. Other days, only tiny flutters, and only once or twice a day. For the past three days, only tiny flutters here and there. She won't even kick if I poke and prod her, drink juice and lay on my side, etc.

I'm sure this is normal, but totally different from my first pregnancy. Anyone else experiencing this?  Am I over-reacting??

TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Another movement post..... Need reassurance :)

• I'm experiencing the same thing... some days lots of movement and others not so much.  I'm sure it's normal :-)

This is my 2nd as well

• My little man is just like this. He moves all over the place for a few days and then for the next few days its NOTHING or maybe a few kicks. 

I just had an appointment on Monday and asked my Dr about this. She said it is TOTALLY normal at this stage. :)

• Loading the player...
  • When I was pregnant DD was just like this & it freaked me out. If you are concerned slow down, lay down on your left side & drink or eat something w/ sugar. Baby should start to move around. Also remember baby might just have days where he/she is resting more than others. Growth spurt maybe.

edt: Also their movement get more regular from 24-27 weeks I believe. So it's gonna be sporadic right now.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • kg_08kg_08 member
    My LO goes through quieter days when she doesn't kick as hard, but she still moves several times through the day. Also, juice and stuff seems to never have any affect on her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks ladies :) I feel better already. Glad to hear a doc said it's normal too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"