Infertility

The Torture!!!!

I have two boxes of HPT in my car, I am at work right now, and it is taking every ounce of will-power in my being to not run out to the car and grab them and camp out in the bathroom. I keep telling myself "Self, you have been chugging water all day, your pee would be waaaay too diluted to get accurate results." But I am going crazy!

I am having ohantom symptoms out the wazzoo: I am tired, my nipples hurt (not my boobs just my nipples which I find odd), I am a little crampy, and I have been nauseous on and off for two days. All these things could be explained by the Prometrium. But I have gotten my hopes up so high there will be a crash of epic proportions if I get a BFN when I test tomorrow and Friday (11 & 12 dpIUI).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The Torture!!!!

• Oh, you have so much will power, I would be peeing on those sticks now!  I am wishing the best for you and hoping you get your BFP!!!!
    Mrs. Georgean 5.13.06 Holy 2nd Surprise BFP - Expecting our 2nd little one on Feb 9th 2013 After 3 years of unexplained infertilty, trying, hoping, and lots of peeing on myself.....Clomid Ovidrel IUI on 7/27/09 Best RE ever = BFP on 8/11/09 9/23 Missed m/c at 10.5 weeks. Very thankful for the time we had together. One lonely follie Clomid Ovidrel jacked up IUI on 12/31/09 (thanks to the nurse who wrote down the wrong protocol ) = 1/14/10 BFN - go figure. 150mg Clomid Ovidrel IUI on 2/12 - beta 2/26 = BFN Again..... Last IUI before a nice break...Cmon Luck of the Irish! Trigger 3/15, IUI 3/17... BFN and taking a little break before Follistim
  • Yeah I totally would have pee'd on at least one of them by now considering you have 2 boxes!
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh, I'm excited by your symptoms!  Fingers crossed for a + test when you do break down and test.  Good luck!!
    Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • I agree with the other ladies.. I have gone through 3 tests and I am 13dpo..  I hope you get your BFP once you do POAS!!  I will be watching for your post!!!
  • Way to go with the willpower.  I'm so tempted to POAS, but I don't want to get super disappointed with a BFN.  I have been having the same exact symptoms the last couple days.  I hope we both get our BFP!
  • Thoes all sound like good symptoms to me. I am anti POAS though.
    Good Luck!!!!
    PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Stay strong! Good luck when you test today or tomorrow.
  • Good luck!  I am super impressed that you have had willpower...I bought tests and was peeing on the first one within 10 minutes!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

• Good luck, honey.  I'm hoping you get a BFP right away!
    image 30 y/o with PCOS HSG normal, SA essentially normal (slightly low morph but good # and motility) 50 mg Clomid...zip; 100 mg Clomid...nada; 150 mg Clomid...zilch 1/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F, Ovidrel, and TI.....Beta 2/22...BFN 2/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F and Follistim (long story), Ovidrel..BFN 4/10 Injectable cycle (see above). BFP but early m/c 5w5d. 5/10 Break cycle due to BFC (Big Fat Cyst)...darn it all 6/10 Injectable cycle +IUI...BFN 7/10 Injectable cycle + IUI.....BFP!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"