Washington Babies

Good places to by baby shoes

Hailey needs some new shoes but I am not digging any stride rite looks right now. Any other online or non online stores that are your favorite?

Re: Good places to by baby shoes

• I was just at the Target in Lynnwood today and they had a bunh of super cute ones! And the Toys R Us in Everett had good ones too!
  • Nordstrom has some really cute ones on sale, and there is free shipping on shoes right now. I get all of Collin's there -- great Pedipeds, converse and others. If you want to be cool like me and Justine, Crocs.com has a sale going, too. Collin has red; Isa has orange. ;)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I love love love See Kai Run but they can get spendy so it's best to buy them on sale. I've also had really good luck with the Gap Kids Outlet
  • imageMrsEditorJax:
    Nordstrom has some really cute ones on sale, and there is free shipping on shoes right now. I get all of Collin's there -- great Pedipeds, converse and others. If you want to be cool like me and Justine, Crocs.com has a sale going, too. Collin has red; Isa has orange. ;)

Hailey has green! haha

• See Kai Run has some cute shoes. They have a website and I think there is a store in Woodinville that sells them. 
  • Since she's still a new walker and her feet are still forming, stay away from cheapy shoes.   I'd stick with Stride Rite and Nordstrom.
  • imageMrsEditorJax:
    Nordstrom has some really cute ones on sale, and there is free shipping on shoes right now. I get all of Collin's there -- great Pedipeds

We got our first pair of Pedipeds there too - I have to say, I really like them. They have sales online from time to time, but I also check out ebay because some people sell them new in the box for cheaper (once you find one you like of course).

Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"